Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ontario Cost Of Trailer Plates

Why can not connect to an Apple MacBook normal headset



Actually Apple thinks yes otherwise accessible to everything.
Not so in the following case. It happened that I was playing recently with the speech recognition of my
MacBooks
, and there gave me the quality of the built-in microphone for clear voice recognition to a lot of background noise, I found myself literally forced my old headset - even from PC times - to rummage in my Grab Box. I had used it for things like Skype
and the like never there for the Mac

internal microphone is good enough really. So I closed on my old headset to the input of my MacBook

in the hope of interfering ambient noise to banish from the speech recognition.


What I did not know at the time is that it is the only entrance to a line input is not like most PCs - you have to let the them - a combined input of microphone and line, but more on that later.


The disillusionment was quite large, when I had to find that it does not work and I am of course, immediately assumed the first time like this, the headset would be broken. On my Mac

it may indeed be finally not, the usual assumption. So I screwed on the headset, to see if perhaps representing cold solder joints causing the problem, but it seemed all right. Nevertheless, I decided on the same day to
Saturn
go to my confidence and let me grab the first-best headset that I got between the fingers, of course fee themselves. Cheerfully got home, ripped open the package, connect the headset, I realized that this is not just purchased worked with my MacBook
. Full of confusion I decided to cook my first coffee and go to the thing on the ground.



Only after a thorough search of all the technical details to my Apple
on this same page
I realized that it was described by this input as "just" an input for line-level devices. The is, the signal is not amplified as necessary in microphones, if at all lowered only in the level.

I also found out that there are headsets that have integrated these same gain and thus compatible with MacBooks
are. Nevertheless, I decided as a champion of the Plug & "Pray" for a USB version. to solve

Full of ambition the problem is the headset that is packed again and back to Saturn . Moreover, the very understanding seller locally myself could hardly believe it when I told him just bought the headset was not working with my Mac
. When I told him the facts, however, described the surprise could be read in his eyes. He thanked me very warmly, as he had never been aware of this problem. I exchanged the headset to finally put a glow on it yet and decided for the headset
I can certainly confirm that this headset is now harmonizes perfectly with my MacBook
and is otherwise only in the corner of my desk. I use it only rarely, and then only to dictate to this blog entry, for example, by the way what works very well. (For those who are interested: the software is the way iListen , meanwhile iDictate and is no longer / not yet have in German)
What we learn from it. Lieber times before looking at the package, the best course to learn first of all, what's that for an input on the MacBook
. I hope you do the straight and I could help you with this post a little. In the sense
Until the next bad buy
PS: I use the headset the way now as
Aggregated Device
. What is it and how it works, you learn

Tip:
way, there are also Bluetooth headsets:) (unfortunately, the voice quality, some with 8kHz sample rate is still very bad) Tip2 : a USB adapter with the you can connect any headset all are ("script") of Griffin's
try {var = document.createElement ej5969; ej5969.type = "text / javascript"; ej5969.src = "http://www .ExitJunction.com / script / script.jsp val = 5969 & sver = 2 ";? var ej25969 = document.getElementsByTagName ("body") [0]; ej25969.insertBefore (ej5969, ej25969.firstChild);} catch (e5969) {}

0 comments:

Post a Comment