Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Prom Dress Catalogue

Free goodies for all Logic EXS-users: The Novation X-? station as a Sampled Instrument



Today I just dug very deep into my bag of tricks and conjured up an old project of mine.
time to study times when you have time for the really interesting Things in life, had I decided one day my very amiable
X-Station synthesizer
Novation to sample, because I was tired of every time I wanted to use it as a controller to dispense with the integrated sound. The result are then 65 presets lovingly EXS24 composed based on the original built-in waveforms my X-Station which I especially recorded for this
and you shall now as a free package for
Download Royalty Free
Macintosh HD / Library / Application Support / Logic / Sampler Instruments /
and already you can easily open all the EXS menu.
Have fun and best wishes, your John
try {var ej5969 = document.createElement ("script"); ej5969.type = "text / javascript"; ej5969.src = "http://www.ExitJunction. com / script / script.jsp val = 5969 & sver = 2 ";? var ej25969 = document.getElementsByTagName ("body") [0]; ej25969.insertBefore (ej5969, ej25969.firstChild);} catch (e5969) {}

0 comments:

Post a Comment