Saturday, September 11, 2010

What Crazy Things Do Fraternities Do

with this man on an album - immediately - otherwise I do it.

A fresh tip this time from our neighboring country of Poland. A real top technician on his instrument, despite all the lyrical, airy style of play - Adam Repucha.

Granted, I understand his texts only partially or hardly any. But what is more important - the emotion comes from anyway. It touches. For me always a sure sign of an extraordinary artist with long-term chances of success. That is why you let him tell a short story, even if you might not understand what is involved in it.


If you're like me and think that this music deserves a proper recording of an album, let me know. I like to put the stuff to get him to Germany for recordings. to drive as I'm also from Poland. At least for a day. If the major labels do not want to produce it. For me he is certainly warmly welcome at any time.

Zapraszam Thurs Berlina, Adam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment