Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Are Burst Red Capillaries

the gratin

After several attempts end with free jazz improvisation. Now I own a baking dish. And for the removal of the oven I have developed a parallel system, like that with two handles - is - fluchlos. Exciting new features.
The question is simply: what should I as a single woman with a family dish? So many people to invite, I do not even know, let alone that I have enough chairs would have. I am thinking now of renewed forms of improvisation: how to halve a ceramic form? The dishwasher is miraculously - only: as a single woman I call a single washer my own. The turn is too small for the dish.
So I think myself that it was indeed a very kind gesture from someone who set out to find herself, leaving me to his dish as a permanent loan. But if I'm right for the shape?

0 comments:

Post a Comment